Download Free Lynda – Revit Architecture: Designing a House.
A project-based course with thorough instruction about construction modeling and design documentation process. Lively, practical teaching through a complete project in Levit. At the end of the course, you will be able to master all the advanced skills of Revit Architecture.
- Insert room information
- Build exterior, interior walls, foundation walls, footings
- Add doors (especially door elevation legend), rooms, windows, floors
- Design an exterior deck and front porch
- Place columns, lights, and ceilings
- Know how to draft and dimension
- Export dynamic renderings and presentations
- Create standard sheets
- Make printed documentation
|Course name||Revit Architecture: Designing a House|