Free and direct link of the premiere course “AutoCAD web app: Taking Your Drawings Online”. Fast and free download.
In this course, you will learn how to make use of the AutoCAD’s power. AutoCAD is even more portable with the web app version. Comprehensive instruction on how to master all the basic functions of the desktop version while enjoying the new, flexible online ones. You will also know the way to take the same files back and forth between the 2 programs, ensuring both flexibility and power.
- Basic ways to log into the AutoCAD web app
- How to create and open drawings
- Employ views and properties
- Master how to work with layers
- Modify settings
- Draft with commands
- Make edits to the wanted objects
- Annotate drawings
- Grasp the useful keyboard shortcuts
- Save drawings in the AutoCAD web app
|Course name||AutoCAD web app: Taking Your Drawings Online (updated Mar 4, 2019)|